magma

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Effect-Cause: The Non Linear Karma

I was thinking about what has happened in my life and why it has happened. There are things that can’t be explained by a cause and effect, the Karma of a person, because it simply does not add up. Religion provides the feeble explanation of multiple lives and our good/bad deeds in previous lives. (Remember the word previous because I will come back to it.) But we don’t know our full story across various births, or of our parents and loved ones,  whom we think have been unfairly treated in life.

It is almost universally accepted that space/ time can bend and behave differently depending on where we are in the universe. It is also theorised that time may not be linear. Finally, the concept of multiverses is also there…so the event that has happened and is about to happen and is happening, is happening all the “time” so there is no previous or later.

While I was misbehaving with my dad earlier in the day today, I thought, when, time is not linear why should effect always follow the cause. It is quite probable hence, that we are being punished or rewarded, not for our actions that we have done (on a linear time scale) but perhaps the ones the one we will do. Perhaps, a punishment I received earlier in life was because of my act today morning; after-all to the creator or nature it is already clear that I will do this misdeed and he is already punishing me for it in advance…Terminator: Judgement day for everyone all the time. This is a consolation I can give myself for the rewards/punishment I have received in life.  

But I am still looking for answers for loved ones who have gone away, suffering…what did they do to deserve such a fate when their linear timeline seized across all multiverses as they breathed their last? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home