magma

Saturday, December 19, 2020

The President's House (Innovation Roundtable 2013) 


I am not sure if we have come to see the President. I am sure we have come to witness what a President is..Through the security check to Durbar Hall (feel unreal)

"So u were there when the President....?" 

"Yeah.." - (non-chalantly as if The President's House is my backyard)

The value of stories in our life is immense, more than we know. It is learnt that the day telegram services were retired, 2.5lakh telegrams were sent. "I was there, I sent a telegram". Being in the stadium on the last day of that crucial test, was to say the same thing. What it meant to a few of us sitting in front of their TV sets is another story....

Isnt' life all about that? Of having your own stories to tell but at times learning you are just not a good story teller or worse, your story has already been told. So, you look for an audience who has not heard that story and revel in their company. The FB age has brought to fore this syndrome of humans and suddenly I am feeling that even this is a well known story, so why bother telling it...

 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home