magma

Monday, April 02, 2007

"My name is Anthony Gonsalves....Gonsalves...right right".......wat a song, I feel so good. One of those films that I have watched innumerable times. It brings back to me, the innocence with which I saw the movie.

"Abhi abhi issi jagah pe, ek ladki dekhi hai......", an enjoyable song. How thoughts change; Ignorance then made me enjoy the song to the utmost, Awareness now makes me think (it's a disease at times).

I have always wanted to preserve the the childish innocence within me and that is the reason I am, what I am. I don't want to seem to be grown up. I don't propose a girl because I have not accepted the fact that I can do such a thing, that I have reached that age; I want to look upon things with the same innocence and purity.

Awareness ruined my innocence and that is the reason I shy away from doing many things. I have grown up in many areas though. I can plan, take responsibilities, gradually my opinion is seeked in household affairs; even Dad listens to me now :-)

But in there, there is a sense of loss that I have come of age. First,I used to think so and so is working there. I would form images in my mind as to how that person would be leading his life. I am leading the same life now.I donno what I am writing.

I just miss the purity and innocence. Everybody might tell me that I am still a good person after all (can't stop bragging) but that is not what I talk about, I talk about what goes on in my head. Seriously, "Ignorance is BLISS"

1 Comments:

  • to the heart and mind ignorance is kind...
    ther's no comfort in the truth...
    pain is all you find

    By Blogger Gautam, at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home