magma

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

no suitable title in my mind, I don't even know what am I going to pen down; it's just I wanted to spread my feelings on a sheet in their nascent(not so sure) form.

I've got over with my training and will be leaving soon; some will be leaving today itself.We spent so much time together and it whizzed past us; just like that.

All the talks that I had got of a thorough professional atmosphere have not come true; in the darker sense.Everybody has been very caring and all.

I see it as another chapter of my life coming to an end.First there were my scool friends, we still are, that's a different story, but really, apart from the four/five of us there is hardly anyone else left whom I can reach out to.

Then there were those inseperable goons of Pantnagar; the so called stalwarts(don't take it seriously); we could never be seperated, listening to songs standing in the balcony of our hostel had its own ethereal presence and feeling.my friend Kapoor knows very well what I am talking about.I can go on and on, we spent four years together, didn't we?A year hardly and we see ourselves leading our lives with utmost urgency and not much time left to even indulge ourselves in anything else.Life obviously has to take its course but we will be together again for a good cause and that is for sure.

Today, one of my good friend and other acquintances will be leaving the campus in a hurry.And that will be the last I see of him for some time to come.The unhesitant friendship will vanish in a matter of days and that is what is the saddest part.Majority of the gang has been posted to Pune and me to Bangalore, I always wanted that.After all those four are still very much the nucleus and apart from them I have a bankable ;-) friend of my fine in IIM.I know we are going to rock, but just a feeling of emptiness and a loss is there which cannot be escaped.

People have a tendency to console as soon as they see someone sad or even sharing a morose thought.My take is, don't ask him the reason for his sadness, or what he can do;, as some would tell me,"that's life yaar". I know and so I say that everybody has a right to feel angry or sad at times and he should be given that freedom rather asking him to make you understand the reason for his emotions and then you convincing him that there is no need for that emotion.

As the song of Avril Lavigne goes,"......and if, you could only let it be, you will see....................".I will miss you guys.

1 Comments:

  • Siddharth - the memories of yesteryear life on with us as we go through the windind road of life. The friends you have made will remain in your memories as long as we are here on this Earth and perhaps shall be the foundation of your inseparable link to them - remember alway to ask them for their permanent address just in case they drift away from you - and in later years you will be able to find them if they have drifted away. You were always a wonderful boy and you are growing up into a wonderful man - remember to invite them all when you have the big new phase of your life - and you will know when that actually happens Ha Ha
    With love
    Deepak,Abha,Sammy and Serena

    By Blogger Deepak Menon, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home